Local partnership working is central to our service model, particularly through sharing resources (premises, specialist knowledge) to deliver services.
Current local partners include:
- Cheetham Hill Advice Centre,
- Communities for all,
- African-Caribbean Elderly Group,
- Welcome Centre Wai Yin Society
- (NTCOG) Charles Wilson Centre.
- Bollyfit Active CIC,
- Jigsaw Homes, MCC/ Northwards Housing & other social housing providers.
- North Manchester Community Partnership
- Dementia Together
- Sarah Project Alzheimer’s Society
We maintain strong strategic links with:
- North Manchester Integrated Neighbourhood Teams, MLCO
- Manchester Neighbourhood services, community safety & digital inclusion
- OMVCS Manchester City Council, People, Policy, and Reform
- Greater Manchester Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust
- Carers Centre, Carers Manchester Network & partners in North Locality
- Manchester Active and Winning Hearts and Mind
We facilitate connections between statutory sector, local care and support agencies partners and local people for purposes such as access to information and services via consultation and health promotion.
We seek to complement the activities of other local agencies/groups and develop our own activities in the light of perceived and identified gaps in services.
We are 3rd Party Hate Crime Reporting Centre in collaboration with Manchester Community Safety Partnership.
We are a member of the Carers Manchester Network (CMN) and receive referrals from the Carer Manchester contact point, particularly women carers from South Asian communities.
Overall, we seek to complement the activities of other local agencies/groups and develop our own activities in light of perceived and identified gaps in services.
One key element in Hopewell’s success and Route to Impact has been the strength of our partnership network.
We network closely with local public services, community groups and places of worship and North Manchester partnership of third-sector agencies. These partnerships and networks ensure that we are aware of strategic issues affecting our work, and to tailor our work to community needs and gaps in services.